Wednesday 8 October 2014

Hello World

16:13 No comments
Hi there!

Some days ago, a friend suggested to me to start writing a blog with tutorials about things you can do with Unreal Engine. It's supposed to be some sort of strategy to draw some attention from the world, and well, to promote myself since no one seems to give me a nice job (Yes, it's pretty hard to find a job. Everyone ask for Seniors and well experienced people).
About my person, well, I'm just a 27 Spanish guy who lives with his parents and tries to find a job related to video games, preferably somewhere outside this country.
I actually define myself as an environment artist wannabe with basic programming skills and some design notions...and that's all.

This is my "Hello World!" Let's get started! :D

Hello world

Oh! I almost forgot! If you want to check out some of my work, just have a look to my portfolio.

0 comments:

Post a Comment